The training section of this website contains information that is only intended for and relevant to clinicians and practitioners practising in aesthetic medicine.
Dr Anushka Reddy
Dr Anushka Reddy graduated from Wits University in South Africa in 1997 and has been in the medical profession for 18 years, including fifteen years of cosmetic dermatology practice.
She is the owner of Medi-Sculpt Clinic which focuses on non-surgical cosmetic treatments and minimally invasive procedures. She is also founding member and President of the South African Association of Cosmetic Doctors (SAACD) and is the Scientific Director of Cosmedica, the Cosmetic Medicine Congress of South Africa.
- 2011 – Professional Beauty SA : Latest trends in cellulite treatment
- 2012 – Cosmedica SA : Botulinum toxin complications
- 2013 – Cosmedica SA : Dermal filler complications: Various
- 2013 – DASIL Bangkok : Dermal filler complications: Tissue necrosis
- 2014-IMCAS Paris : Dermal filler complications: Blindness
- 2014-IMCAS India : Dermal filler complications
- 2014-DASIL South Africa : Dermal filler complications
- 2015-Dermacon India : Procedure based challenges in cosmetology
Dr Reddy is the regional trainer for Restylane, Galderma and is a Botulinum Toxin trainer in South Africa who is actively involved in teaching. She divides her time between her medical practice, teaching and training doctors in aesthetic medicine and presenting lectures at conferences both locally and internationally.
“Cosmetic dermatology is a delicate combination of the art of beauty and the science of medicine. I strongly believe that the best cosmetic outcomes are natural and enhancing, ultimately improving the patients sense of self and well-being.”
The Basic Introductory Training Course is for those dentists and doctors wanting to learn the basic theory and practical use of Botulinum toxin and Dermal fillers.
“Excellent training venue, presentation was very good and all my questions were answered” Dr K, Alberton
“Dr Reddy is a very good teacher” Dr S, Bryanston
“Workshop session was very informative” Dr P, Honeydew